What’s new in Whatsapp: Status Video
Whatsapp has gained a lot of attention recently for the launch of its latest feature, i.e. Status Video. Earlier, the WhatsApp status could only reflect text messages to show whether one was available/busy through texts, emojis, and photos. With the latest feature, one can also show videos in their Whatsapp Status which seems to have been inspired from the two giants Snapchat and Instagram who have built their entire products around pictures and videos. The best part about Whatsapp is that it protects your status updates with end-to-end encryption.
One does not need to go the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to update Whatsapp and use the feature. It will automatically get updated in your app. One can notice it when their contacts tab is replaced by a camera icon and a tab on the left reads ‘Status’. Whatsapp gives you complete control over your privacy settings; i.e. it will let you decide who can view your profile picture, last seen, etc. Hence, you can also decide who can view your Whatsapp status video. Select the Status tab on an iPhone and tap on Privacy whereas Android users can tap the menu button and go to Status Privacy. There are three privacy options for Whatsapp Status. The first option is when you let all your contacts view your story. The second option is when you choose a few contacts whom you want to hide your story from and the last option is wherein you select a few contacts you can share your story with.
Here you Find Out Most Collection Of Whatsapp Status Video
- Atif Aslam Whatsapp Status Video
- Attitude Whatsapp Video Status
- Bhojpuri Whatsapp Status Video
- motional Whatsapp Video Status
- English Song Whatsapp Status
- Exam Whatsapp Video Status
- Funny Whatsapp Video Status
When you view your friend’s stories, it will feel a lot like using Snapchat and Instagram. If you already use either of these applications, you will feel comfortable with Whatsapp’s new feature and will take no time to get used to it. However, if you are new to this trend of video stories; you can follow the steps given below to participate in the trend:
- Click on the status tab and you will get a list of all your friends who have uploaded a status.
- You can click on a status to view the story.
- If you want more time to view a story, touch the screen to pause a status.
- If you want skip and go to next story, swipe left.
- If you want to reply to someone’s status, simply swipe the story upwards.
Other features of WhatsApp Status are stickers, text captions, drawings and more. All these features are similar to the ones in Snapchat and Instagram. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to update your Status on Whatsapp:
- Firstly, open Whatsapp and click on the camera icon. Click a picture or video or choose one that already exists in your camera roll.
- You are free to play around with the picture by drawing, writing or placing emojis. There’s also an option to insert any caption that will be reflected towards the bottom of the photo or video.
- Lastly, click on the paper airplane icon. You have the option to share the status directly with a contact in a messaging thread or you can update it as your Status.
Also More Whatsapp Status Video save video Love
Another feature of Whatsapp Videos is that they can be longer than 10 seconds that gives them an edge over Snapchat videos. You can put up GIF’s too. GIF’s have become extremely popular in 2017 and WhatsApp Status is also compatible with GIFs that exist in your camera roll or photos app. Your Status will be visible to your contacts for a maximum of 1 day (24 hours), after which it goes away. A downside is that you cannot save your status on your mobile to view it later. Anything that is clicked and uploaded on Whatsapp stays there. To find out who viewed your story, just tap on the view counter placed at the bottom of your screen. It will show you who all in your contact list have viewed your status. A great advantage (for some) is that you can take screenshots without your friend receiving a notification about the same! This also means that you should be extremely conscious of what you are putting as your whatsapp story.